If you are making plans to visit Canada then you have to be prepared to submit different documents. The list of Documents Required for Canada Tourist Visa includes many different documents. It is important that the applicant submit all the documents that are requested by the visa-issuing authorities.
Wondering which documents are required with the Canada tourist visa application?
- The first document is the valid and original passport that has an expiry date of 6 months or more.
- If you have plans to stay with your relatives in Canada then you have to submit the letter of invitation along with your application.
- It is important that you submit proof of funds. This is to show that you will be able to support yourself and the dependants who are travelling with you during your stay in Canada. For this, you may be asked to submit an account statement, income tax details, documents relating to the assets that you own in India.
- It is also important that you prove to the authorities that you have enough reasons to come back to your home country. For this also you will have to give details about the property, assets that you have in India.
- In the case of working professionals, they may have to submit details like approval of leave application, etc.
- The applicant will have to show that he is in the best of health and for this, he will have to submit his health certificate.
- The applicant will have to show that he has no criminal record and that he is not a potential threat to Canada and for this, he will have to submit a police verification certificate.
- The candidate will also have to submit passport size photographs.
- Any other document that the visa authorities request will have to be submitted by the candidate.
Mistakes can prove too expensive:
The candidate needs to understand here that it is important that he submits all the documents and there are no mistakes in the application form. If the visa authorities find any discrepancies in the visa application or if any information is found to be incorrect then the visa application can get rejected. Failure to submit all the required documents can lead to a delay in the processing of the tourist visa application and it can even lead to rejection of the visa application. If the visa application is rejected then the applicant will have to submit the application form again. This will lead to a waste of time and money.
Want to ensure that you submit all the documents in time and properly?
We are sure you do not want to make any mistakes and want to ensure that your tourist visa application is processed in time. For this, it is better that you take advice from a good and reputed visa company that has proven expertise in Canadian visas.
In Delhi, IRA immigration is considered to be one of the most competent visas and immigration companies. They have proven expertise in Canadian visas. They have a dedicated team of Canada tourist visa consultants.
If you have plans to apply for the Canada tourist visa then connect with IRA immigration. They will provide all the information regarding Documents Required for Canada Tourist Visa. They will help you understand the application process and will provide the best guidance.