The Coronavirus pandemic has had an impact on almost all the sectors and industries. Immigration to countries like Canada has also got affected. Due to the current pandemic the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has made certain changes to the Canadian Immigration Procedures.
Details about the changes made to the Canada immigration procedure:
- Because of the pandemic, the IRCC has decided that there will be no rejections for non-compliance
- The applications that are being processed at the different offices and processing centres will be processed. But there will be delays in the processing
- Some of the application centres will remain closed temporarily while some will operate with minimum staff.
- Applicants have been given an extension of 90 days to submit the different documents that are needed to process the visa. There will be a rescheduling of different appointments like knowledge tests, retests, oath ceremonies, etc.
- Foreign nationals in Canada whose temporary residence status is about to expire can reapply for the same. If they have already applied then they can stay in Canada until a decision is made. If their temporary resident status has already expired then they may be able to apply for restoration. Fees will be waived off for the temporary residence applications and extensions.
- IRCC will accept applications for a permanent resident visa. Completed applications will go through the normal procedure. Incomplete applications due to non-submission of documents may get an extension of 90 days to submit the same. Only those candidates who have got affected due to the pandemic will be considered for the extension. Otherwise, there are chances that the application may get rejected.
- The resident country of the applicant will be taken into consideration and the decision will be made accordingly by the IRCC.
Apply for the Canada visa easily by taking assistance from best Canada Immigration consultants in Delhi:
Due to the pandemic, it is tough for applicants to complete the process correctly and completely. There is no margin for error and one needs to ensure that they submit the completed application along with all the documents at the earliest.
This is not something that the applicant can manage on his own. Therefore, it is better to take help from professional services providers. These immigration experts have complete knowledge about Canada immigration procedures. Hence they will be able to guide the applicant in the best possible way.
You have to ensure that you only choose one of the best visa and immigration agents. Choose a professional company that has a dedicated team of visa experts for Canada visas. These experts will be able to tell you about the changes in the immigration procedure and will also help you complete the online and offline activities at the earliest.
IRA immigration is one of the best immigration service providers for Canada immigration. They have a high success rate and will surely be able to provide the best service. To get complete details about the changes in the Canadian Immigration Procedures and how to complete the process at the earliest connect with them now.