So you want to apply for the permanent resident visa along with your spouse and your kids. You are the principal applicant and you want to show them as your dependents. But before you apply you need to know the details about the child’s eligibility as a dependant.
Let us see when the child will be considered as a defendant in the case of a Canadian visa:
- Children who are less than 22 years old and do not have a spouse or common-law partners will be considered dependants
- Children who are 22 years old or older and have been dependant on the parents for financial support before they were 22 and they cannot support themselves financially due to their physical or mental condition will also be considered as dependent children
One thing that you need to remember is that the lock-in date and the date when the complete application is received are important.
In the case of dependent children, the principal applicant and the dependent children can submit the same application for the PR visa, pay the family fee, and use a single receipt for all the applications.
A few basic things that you need to know about submitting visa applications:
- The principal applicant will have to first select the correct visa category. For example, in the case of skilled workers, they can choose the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- Next, the applicant has to check the requirements of the selected visa category. For example, in the case of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the applicant will have to create the express entry profile and try to score more points so that his profile has a higher ranking and this will increase his chances of selection in the PR visa draw. The selected candidates will receive the Invitation to Apply for the visa. The applicant will then have to submit the visa application along with all the supporting documents.
- The principal applicant will have to make sure that he completes all the formalities correctly and does not make any mistakes. In case of mistakes, there are chances that his visa application will get rejected and he will have to submit the application and go through the entire tedious process all over again.
Not sure what to do? Contact the best Canada PR Visa Consultants!
If you are not very sure how to complete all the formalities then do not worry. Just connect with a good visa and immigration consultancy that is known for providing the best assistance to its clients.
The best visa company will check the credentials and profile of the applicant and will help the client select the correct visa category. The expert will explain the formalities associated with that visa category and will tell the aspirant how to complete all the formalities. However, all this is possible only if you take assistance from the best visa and Immigration Company like IRA immigration.
IRA immigration has been providing the best visa and immigration services for the past many years. They have one of the best teams of visa and immigration professionals who are well-versed with all the visa formalities.
If you want complete details about the child’s eligibility as a dependant for a Canada PR visa then IRA immigration is surely the best option.