Planning to move to a country like Canada for higher education? Then you have taken a good decision as countries like Canada have one of the best education systems. You will find that Canada has renowned universities whose degrees have global recognition. As a student who wants to study in Canada, you will have to first understand the student visa process.
You must know the eligibility criteria of the Canada student visa:
- First of all, you have to apply to a designated learning institute. This institute has to accept your application and they have to give the letter of acceptance to the applicant.
- Next, you need to give proof of funds. This is to show that you have enough money to pay the fees of the institute. You also need to show that you have enough money to bear the living expenses in Canada.
- The applicant has to submit a police verification certificate. This is to prove that you have no criminal background and that you are of good character.
- The applicant will also have to submit a medical certificate. This is to prove that you are in the best of health and are not suffering from any ailments.
Knowledge about the Canada student visa documentation process is very important:
One of the most important things in the Canada Student visa process is the documentation process. The applicant has to make sure that he submits all the documents that are requested by the visa authorities. Here is a list of some of the documents that the applicant has to submit.
- The applicant must have a valid passport to apply for the Canada student visa
- The letter of acceptance from the Designated Learning Institute is also a mandatory document that you will have to submit.
- Documents regarding the proof of funds will also have to be submitted by the applicant
- Passport size photographs will have to be submitted and they have to be as per the mandatory specifications.
- Statement of Purpose in which the student has to give the details of the purpose of visit to the country and you need to mention in this why you have selected a particular educational institute.
- English language proficiency test results are also one of the most important documents that the student has to submit.
- Additional documents like degree and diploma certificates, transcripts, etc will also have to be submitted by the applicant.
Keen to get all the information about the student visa? Here is what you can do:
If you want to get complete information about the Canadian student visa then connect with the best visa and Immigration Company. In Delhi, IRA immigration is considered one of the most reliable companies for visas and immigration.
The experienced and polite team of IRA immigration will give you all details like the student visa process, fees that you need to pay, etc. They will review your application and will provide all the guidance that you need to apply for the student visa. So, connect with IRA immigration right away.