Are you looking forward to settling down in Saskatchewan? Then you must check the requirements of the Saskatchewan Immigration Points System. The immigration programme has been designed keeping in mind the labour market requirement of the Saskatchewan province.
Here are the important details about the Saskatchewan immigration points system:
- The Saskatchewan PNP programme has different streams. One of the streams is the Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Category.
- This category is further divided into 3 subcategories. These are Employment Offer, Occupation-In-Demand, and the Saskatchewan Express Entry.
- Of these 3 categories, the Occupation-In-Demand and Saskatchewan Express Entry categories are based on the expression of interest system.
- The employment offer category is for those skilled foreigners who have a job offer for a skilled occupation in the province. The candidate has to score a minimum of 60 points to be eligible for this category. In the past 10 years, the candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in the selected occupation.
- For the remaining two subcategories also a minimum score of 60 points is needed in the SINP points grid.
- It must be noted that besides the minimum points requirement there are other requirements associated with each category. The candidate has to check all the requirements. Only candidates who can fulfil all the requirements can apply for the PNP programme.
Here is how the application for the PNP programme can be done:
- The candidate has to check for which subcategory he is eligible. He also needs to check if he is scoring the minimum points that are required as per the Saskatchewan immigration points system. The candidate can then apply for the provincial nomination. If the Saskatchewan authorities find that the candidate is fulfilling their labour market requirements and all the other criteria then he will be given the provincial nomination.
- Once the candidate gets the provincial nomination then he can apply for the Canada PR visa to the IRCC.
Not sure how to apply? Here is the solution!
Now overall the PNP programme can be a bit confusing for the candidate. He may not understand how to apply. However, there is nothing to worry about if the candidate decides to take assistance from one of the best visa and immigration companies.
The visa and immigration consultant will check the client’s profile and will tell the client if he is eligible. In the case of eligible candidates, the expert will tell them about the procedure. The expert will also explain the documentation formalities. The candidate can expect complete assistance for all the online and offline activities.
IRA immigration-One of the most reliable visa and immigration companies: Do you want the best guidance and want all your queries about Saskatchewan Immigration Points System in the best way? Then get in touch with IRA immigration. They have one of the best teams for Canada visas. Their team is well-versed with all the requirements of the different Canada PR visa categories. They will check the candidate’s profile and will provide all the assistance that the candidate needs.