IRA Immigration

K-3 (Spouse) Visas

[vc_row][vc_column][heading text=”K-3 (Spouse) Visas” tag=”h2″][vc_column_text]A K-3 Visa is issued to a non US Citizen who is married to a US Citizen.

Children under 21 of a K-3 Visa holder may also be eligible to receive a K-4 Visa allowing them to enter the United States.
[/vc_column_text][heading text=”Family Based Green Card ” tag=”h3″][vc_column_text css=”.vc_custom_1475230467829{margin-top: 15px !important;}”]Many people get Green Cards (become permanent residents) through family members. You may be eligible to get a Green Card as:[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]


Call Now Button
Open chat