If you are planning a visit to a foreign country then you have to first apply for the tourist visa of the country that you plan to visit. For this, there are many different formalities. Some of you may want to know if a bank statement necessary for tourist visa. So, here are some important details about the tourist visa application.
First, let us check if it is mandatory to submit the bank statement for a tourist visa:
One of the basic requirements of any tourist visa is to give proof of funds. This is to show that the applicant has enough funds to support himself during his stay in that country. Now a bank statement or bank certificate is the way to show that you have enough bank balance to support yourself when you visit a foreign country.
So, yes bank statement necessary for tourist visa but if you are not in a position to do so then you can explore certain other options. Working professionals have the option of submitting employment certificates and income tax returns details. Those of you who have their own business can submit income tax returns and business registration details.
If you have a sponsor who can support your trip financially then you will have to give all the details about that sponsor. Another option that you have is to give details about other sources of income, property ownership, etc.
Take a look at the other requirements of a tourist visa:
- Besides proof of funds, there are other documents that have to be submitted and other requirements that have to be fulfilled.
- The applicant will have to prove that he will leave the country before the visa expires.
- The applicant will also have to prove that he has enough reasons to come back to his home country.
- The applicant should submit his valid passport and photographs as per the specifications and will also have to pay the non-refundable visa fees.
- It is also important that the applicant submits a medical certificate to show that he is in the best of health. He will also have to submit the police verification certificate to show that he has no criminal records.
- All the documents that the visa authorities ask the applicant to submit will have to be submitted by the applicant failing which his visa application may get rejected.
Take assistance from the best visa and immigration company:
Not sure how to apply for the tourist visa? Then the best thing to do is that you take assistance from one of the best visa and Immigration companies. The experts will tell you about the documentation process and will help you complete the same. But for this, you have to make sure that you choose a company that is known to provide the best assistance. Choose a company that has a very good success rate.
One such company is IRA immigration which is known to provide the best assistance. They have one of the best team of visa professionals who will make sure that the applicant understands to process well and they will also help the applicant in completing the process. For more details like bank statement necessary for tourist visa, documents that are to be submitted for the tourist visa connect with IRA immigration experts at the earliest.