Dreaming of pursuing an engineering course abroad? Then there are many important things that you need to check like a country where you would like to study, a course that you want to pursue, cost that you shall incur to study engineering abroad.
Things to take into account if you want to pursue engineering abroad:
- If you have this ambition to study abroad then you have to first decide what you want to study. That is whether you want to take up a Btech course or want to pursue mechanical engineering or chemical engineering etc.
- Once you have clarity about the discipline in which you want to pursue engineering then the next thing that you have to check is the different Universities in some of the best countries that offer the course of your choice.
- For example, those of you who are keen to take up mechanical engineering can check the courses offered by Universities in Germany, Canada, Japan etc. If you have Btech on your mind then the top Universities in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada etc offer Btech courses.
- You also need to check and compare the syllabus of the different Universities in different countries.
- One of the most important things to check if you want to study engineering abroad is to see if you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- When you are pursuing your dream to study engineering abroad then you also have to focus on the cost of education.
Cost of education-One of the most important factors for studying abroad:
- When you are making plans to study abroad then first you have to check the cost of the course fees and you need to check if you can afford the same.
- Cost of course fees is not the only thing that you need to check. You also have to consider the cost of living. Only if you can manage both these costs then you can consider studying abroad. Keep in mind that while applying for the student visa submission of proof of funds is mandatory. This is to check if the student can pay for the course fees and if can manage the cost of living of the country where he plans to pursue his further studies.
Here is a rough estimate of the education cost of studying in certain countries:
- In Canada the cost of education can be in the range of C$2,000 – $16,000 and the cost of living can be in the range of C$15,000 – $20,000 annually.
- In Australia, the tuition fee of different courses is in the range of AU$9,000 – $18,000 and the cost of living is in the range of AU$18,000 – $20,000.
- In the USA the education cost is in the range of US$6,000 – 40,000 and the cost of living is in the range of US$10,000 – $15,000
- In New Zealand the cost of education is in the range of NZ$14,000 – $21,000 and the cost of living is in the range of NZ$12,000 – $15,000.
- In the UK the education cost is in the range of £4,000 – £21,000 and the cost of living is in the range of £9,000 – $12,000.
Now in the case of professional courses like engineering courses the tuition fees is obviously going to be higher as compared to certain other undergraduate courses. So, you have to check the cost variant properly before you decide where you would like to study engineering abroad.
Make sure that you complete all the formalities properly if you want to study abroad:
- Once you have decided that from which University you want to pursue the engineering course then you have to submit your application to that University.
- If the University accepts your application then you have will get a letter of acceptance from that University. Once you get this letter from the University then you have to start preparing for the study permit.
- In order to apply for the study visa to study engineering abroad, you have to fill up the visa application form.
- Next, you need to complete all the documentation formalities in which you have to submit different documents like the transcripts, letter of acceptance from the University where you are going to pursue your engineering course, medical certificate, proof of funds and all other documents that are requested by the visa authorities of the country where you are going to pursue the engineering course.
Get assistance for the study permit from the best visa and immigration company:
- Before you apply for the study permit you need to get correct information about the formalities that have to be completed. If you are not sure from where and how to get the relevant information then do not worry. All that you have to do is get in touch with one of the best visa and immigration company. Make sure that you take assistance from a licensed company that has a proven track record and which has been providing visa and immigration services for many years.
- When you approach the visa and immigration experts they will first check the profile of the candidate and they will take into consideration aspects like which country the student wants to study, the course that he wants to pursue and accordingly the visa experts will provide all the information to the candidate.
- The best visa and immigration company will ensure that the student completes all the online and offline formalities in the best possible way.
If you want to study engineering abroad so that you get the best education and in turn get the best career opportunities then you have to first select the engineering stream in which you want to pursue higher studies. You must check the courses offered by the different Universities abroad and also compare the cost of living of different countries and the course fees of different Universities. Take assistance from the best visa and immigration company which will give you proper insight into the cost of education in different countries. The best visa and immigration company will also help you apply for the study permit of the country where you plan to pursue your education.