An overview of Family-Visitor Visa for the UK
- He wants to visit a family member who resides in the United Kingdom
- He lives outside of the European Economic Area and Switzerland
- He fulfills the other eligibility criteria
Find out about your eligibility
- The applicant should be 18 years of age or more
- The duration of his visit should be 6 months.
- He needs to leave the UK and come back to settle in his own country at the end of his stay period
- The applicant should have enough finances to support his stay.
- He also needs to have social and economic ties in his home country to establish a strong reason for his return
- Siblings or parents
- Grandchildren or grandparents
If the applicant fulfills all the above requirements, then he can apply for the visa. If his application gets selected, then he will need to appear for an interview with a consular officer.
- A valid true identification or proof of the citizenship in the home country.
- Documents supporting the financial ability to travel and stay in the United Kingdom.
- A detailed itinerary demonstrating your travel and stay plans.
- Two identical colored passport size photographs.
- Study for more than 30 days.
- Get married or register a civil partnership
- Get a specific medical treatment
- Change to any other kind of Visa
- Bring any dependents along on the trip
- To benefit from any public fund during your stay in the United Kingdom.
You can apply for a family visitor visa with us. Our roster of experienced professionals in the field of visa acquisition process will assist you at every step. We will be with you in your pursuits and make them as convenient as possible.