Although a large number of nations all across the globe are lately inviting people to stay and work, in this following write-up, we are specifically going to explore Canada. Starting from abundant job opportunities to utmost social security, there are plenty of reasons for which one can shift to the said North American country.
Express Entry has managed to acquire widespread recognition for making all kinds of tasks associated with migration seamless. It could be loosely defined as an online system that selects candidates and prepare their application for immigration. Individuals need to fabricate and submit a definite profile so that they could be considered ideal and relocated to Canada without any sort of hassle.
Express Entry is noted for being the best way to immigrate to Canada. Some of the beneficial aspects of this system include:
- Applicants are screened with maximum caution and offered the chance to relocate within six months or so.
- Express Entry stands to be a federal system and hence if any individual is selected, he or she would be called for as a permanent resident of Canada.
- Individuals who migrate to Canada through Express Entry are allowed to settle anywhere in the country.
How to Apply?
In an Express Entry for Canada profile, individuals need to provide authentic information regarding:
- Language ability.
- Special expertise.
- Educational qualification.
- Work experience.
- Other necessary details.
Well, the given data would be assessed by the authorities of Express Entry in order to see if the aspirants out there are at all eligible for immigration or not. Top ranking candidates are asked to come for an interview session for permanent residence. The created profile remains live for a definite period of 60 days or 2 months.
When to Apply?
Top-notch professionals working in Express Entry establish certain work permit applications for two weeks and allow the aspirants to opt for notable occupations. As the investor programme starts in the month of May, it would be better to create a profile during this time.
What Documents are required for Application?
There are a series of documents required when it comes to Express Entry for Canada. Let us now move on to check all of them out.
- ECA or Education Credential Assessment that one can procure from any of the renowned institution of Canada.
- Results for a language test.
- Birth certificate.
- Marriage and divorce certificate (if applicable).
- Resume or CV.
- Offer letter from the employer in Canada.
- Territorial or provincial of qualification.
- Police certificate.
- Passport and travel documentation.
- Self-employed income certificate.
- Information forms of family forms.
- Medical examination forms.
- Digitized photograph.
Only possession of all the stated documents would allow to create a profile at Express Entry and apply for immigration.
Why Choose IRA Immigration?
Express Entry for Canada could be made simpler if one relies on the professional assistance of IRA Immigration. The agency treasures a team of talented experts, who utilizes their profound knowledge, adequate experience, and exceptional dynamism to create the best opportunities for people, who wish to have a career in abroad. IRA Immigration has a forward-thinking approach enabling clients to meet goals without any hassle.