Find the Best courses after 12th arts in Canada
Once you have completed your 12th arts and if you have decided to move to Canada for higher studies then you have made a perfect choice. You will find that there are many different courses after 12th arts in Canada and all that you need to do is choose the right course and the right university in Canada.
Do you want to know the reasons why you must choose Canada for your higher studies?
Yes, Canada is one of the best countries when it comes to studying overseas and there are plenty of reasons for the same.
- Canada has an excellent education system of global standards and it has many Universities that are recognised across the globe.
- Once you complete your education at a recognised university in Canada then there is no dearth of good job opportunities.
- Canada is a safe country for students and the crime rate in this country is low.
- You will find that many Indian students studying in different Canadian Universities and so you are going to have a chance to connect with many Indians in Canada.
- In Canada, one can lead a quality life and this is a multicultural country where international students feel comfortable.
- Students from across the globe study in Canada and hence Indian students get an opportunity to increase their global network when they are studying in Canada.
Different courses after 12th arts in Canada
Different Canadian universities have many different courses after 12th arts in Canada and you can choose one for which you are eligible and one in which you are having keen interest. Some of the courses that you can do in arts after you have completed your 12th standard in arts.
- BA Public Administration
- BA LLB
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- BSc Psychology
- BA in Political Science
- BA History
- BA Geography
- Bachelor of Arts and Cultural Studies
- BA Public Administration
- BA English
- BA Economics
- BA Sociology
- BA Psychology
Remember that besides these courses there are other courses that the arts students can choose. The eligibility criteria, the documentation procedure etc might be different for the different courses. If you are interested in pursuing any of these courses then you have to first check which universities in Canada offer the courses you also need to check the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then you can apply for the course.
You have to choose only a designated university in Canada which is recognized by the immigration department. If the designated university chooses the candidate, then a letter of acceptance will be issued by the university and this letter of acceptance is required at the time of submitting the student visa application.
Are you keen to pursue a course in Canada after completing 12th arts?
- Apply to one of the designated universities in Canada where you want to study and you will also have to submit some other documents.
- The applicant has to submit transcripts which give all details of the academic performance. The 10th and 12th mark sheets have to be submitted along with the application form.
- The statement of purpose is one of the most important documents that the applicant has to submit along with the application form to the university. The applicant has to mention the details like why he wants to study at this university and the reason for choosing the course etc. This is a very important document and the applicant has to make sure that it is written well.
- 2 letters of recommendation also need to be submitted along with the application form to the Canadian university.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate to show that he is not suffering from any contagious disease.
- A police verification certificate also has to be submitted to show that the applicant does not have any criminal records.
- The applicant has to submit the proof of funds to show that he can pay the fees of the course.
- The applicant has to submit English and/or French language proficiency test scores and it is always better that the test scores are high. If the student has proficiency in both languages, then it can be an added advantage.
To pursue one of the best courses after 12th arts in Canada you have to complete the above formalities. The university will review your application and if the university shortlists you then you will have to appear for an interview. If you are selected by the university then you will get a letter of acceptance. Once you get this letter then you can apply for a Canada student visa.
The formalities for the Canada student visa are as follows:
- You need a passport if you want to apply for the Canada student visa and so if you do not have a passport then make sure that you apply for one on priority.
- The applicant has to submit a letter of acceptance from the designated university while applying for a student visa to Canada.
- Proof of funds is a very important aspect of the student visa and it is to prove that the applicant has enough funds to pay the course fees and that he can also support himself during his stay in Canada.
- A medical certificate and police verification are also two very important documents that have to be submitted by the applicant for the student visa.
- The applicant has to submit English and/or French language proficiency test scores along with the visa application form.
- The applicant has to pay non-refundable visa fees and the receipt has to be submitted along with the visa application form.
The applicant has to make sure that he submits all the documents that are requested by the visa authorities. In case there is a delay in submitting any of the documents then there will be a delay in processing the student visa application. If the applicant fails to submit any document, then his student visa application can get rejected.
To avoid all these hassles, it is better to take guidance from one of the best visa and immigration companies. Choose a company that has a good reputation and has been providing services in this industry for many years. You must opt for a company that has a good rating and a high success rate.
IRA immigration is one such visa and immigration company in India which has been providing visa and immigration services for many years. This company has a successful track record and so if you are planning to take up one of the best courses after 12th arts in Canada then get in touch with IRA immigration. This company has a dedicated team of visa experts for Canada visas and these experts will provide all the guidance that you need to submit your Canada student visa application. The experts of IRA immigration will review your profile and will take into account aspects like a course that you want to take up and your plans and will guide you in the best possible way. So decide which courses after 12th arts in Canada you want to take up and discuss all the details with IRA immigration experts at the earliest.