Canada is undeniably a hotspot destination for tourists. Well, but if you are planning to visit Canada as a holiday-maker; you need to get the tourist visa.
Apply for Canada tourist visa to enjoy:
- Beautiful country with number of good places for sight seeing
- Good infrastructure
- Shoppers’ paradise
- Friendly people
- Great climate.
Different types of Canada tourist visa:
There are two types of Canada tourist visa.
- Single entry visa which lets the person visit Canada just once
- Multiple entry visa using which the candidate can enter Canada multiple times till the visa is valid.
Requirements of Canada tourist visa:
The requirements of Canada tourist visa are as follows:
- The candidate has to have a valid passport for applying for this visa
- The applicant needs to submit proof of funds. This is to show that the applicant has enough money to support himself and his dependants during his stay in Canada.
- The applicant needs to convince the authorities that he will come back to his home country before the visa expires
- The applicant needs to show that he has enough reasons to come back to his country and hence he must be given Canada tourist visa
- The candidate will have to submit medical certificate in order to prove that he is in good health
- The candidate will have to submit character certificate. This is to prove that he has good moral character and he is not a potential harm to the country.
- In some cases the candidate may have to give letter of invitation for the Canada tourist visa.
The procedure to apply for the Canada tourist visa:
There are two ways to apply for the Canada tourist visa:
- Online application: Here the candidate needs to fill up an online application. He will have to upload the relevant documents
- Offline application: Here the candidate needs to download the form. He then needs to fill up the form. Attach the supporting documents and then he needs to submit the form at the visa office.
Points to be noted:
- The applicant is given a application tracking number. With this number the candidate can track the status of his application.
- The candidate has to pay certain amount as visa processing fees. This fee is not refundable. If due to any reasons the visa application is rejected then the visa processing fee will not be refunded.
Do not get confused! Approach a good visa consultant!
Those who wish to go to Canada will need a Canada tourist visa. But there are a number of formalities involved. This can be very confusing for the applicant. It is therefore better to contact a good immigration consultant. There are a large number of immigration consultants. But all are not genuine. It is therefore better to only opt for reputed and good immigration consultants. They must have a trained team of immigration experts who can provide latest details about the visa formalities.
Canada is definitely worth visiting. If you want to go to Canada as a tourist then start preparing to apply for the tourist visa.