The Quebec Skilled Worker Programme is designed for those people who are willing to settle down in Quebec. They must be able to contribute towards the economic development of this province. The candidates must be willing to reside in Montreal or any other place in Quebec.
Here is what the candidate needs to do for Quebec Skilled Worker Programme!
- The candidate will first have to submit an expression of interest in the Arrima portal. You can apply free of cost. The candidate has to be 18 years and above to submit his expression of interest.
- Candidates who are selected will be sent an invitation to apply for the immigration to the province under the Quebec Skilled Worker Programme. The candidate has to apply to the secure Mon project Québec portal.
- The candidate will also have to make an online payment.
- The selected candidates will be given the Quebec selection certificate. These candidates can then apply for the Canada PR visa.
- Medical and background checks will be done by the authorities before approving the application for the PR visa.
- The candidate is eligible for this system only if he scores enough points in the points tally. A Single applicant will have to score at least 50 points. An applicant with a spouse will have to score at least 59 points.
Points summary is as follows:
- Education Maximum 14 points
- Area Of Training Maximum 12 points
- Validated Employment Offer Maximum 14 points
- Work Experience Maximum 8 points
- Age Maximum 16 points
- Language Proficiency Maximum of 22 points
- Stay And Family In Quebec Maximum 8 points
- Spouse/Common-law partner Characteristics Maximum 17 points
- Presence Of Accompanying Children Maximum 8 points
- Financial Self-Sufficiency 1 point
Candidates must note that they will have to submit the language test results if you want to apply for this programme. The candidate will have to appear for the approved French tests and approved English tests. The candidate will have to pay the processing fees online. This fee is non-refundable. The processing of the documents can vary from application to application.
Visa and immigration expert can provide the best guidance for Quebec Skilled Worker Programme:
Many factors are considered to migrate to Quebec. For this, the candidate needs to have complete information about the application procedure. This can be a tough thing for a layman. It is, therefore, better to seek assistance from the best visa and immigration consultancy. But you have to select only the best company that has been providing service for the past many years.
One of the best companies in this regard is IRA immigration. This company has been providing very good service for the past many years. They can assist in migrating to not just Quebec but any province in Canada. They have their offices in Janakpuri and Nehru Place. They offer all types of visa and immigration services at both these places.
IRA immigration-One of the best immigration experts in Delhi:
IRA immigration has been providing service in the visa and immigration sector for the past many years. They have one of the best team of visa and immigration experts. They have a dedicated team of experts for Canada immigration. These experts are well-versed with all the visa and immigration formalities of different visa categories. If you want to move to Quebec then you must get in touch with IRA immigration. They will check if you are eligible to apply for Quebec Skilled Worker Programme. If you are eligible then they will tell you about the procedure that needs to be completed. They will also give you tips on how to score more points. They will explain all the offline and online application formalities.