Canada work permit Visa
Young aspirants with the right qualifications look out for job opportunities in different countries. Canada is one such country where several job enthusiasts hope to work and have a great future. In order to realise this dream the candidate has to have the Canada work permit visa.
What is the Canada work permit visa?
The government of Canada wants candidates who wish to work in Canada to enter the country through the Canada work permit visa. This should not be confused with the Canada express entry programme. In case of Canada work permit visa the candidate has nothing to do with the point based system. Therefore a work permit is not a way of getting permanent settlement in Canada. A person who is working in Canada on a work visa for Canada can become a citizen only after fulfilment of certain conditions and requirements.
What are the different categories for Canada work visas? The different categories for the Canada work visa are as follows:
- Temporary Workers
- Permanent workers
- Federal Skilled workers
- Trade Skilled worker
- Live in Care Givers
- Working Holiday
How can a candidate work as a temporary worker in Canada ?
The candidate needs to have a work permit in order to work in Canada as a temporary basis. One has to keep in mind that with a work permit one cannot get permanent resident status in Canada. But one has the chance of getting the citizenship. With Canada work permit visa one can stay and work in Canada for a maximum period of four years.
What are the requirements that need to be fulfilled for applying for a Canada work permit visa?
The candidate has to fulfil the following criteria:
- He or she must have an offer of employment form a Canada employer. Submission of offer letter is a must. The offer has to be from a recognised employer from Canada
- Positive Labour Market Opinion or LMO which has been issued by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada that is HRSDC. It should be noted here that in case of some jobs a LMO may not be required.
- The candidate has to be able to convince the immigration officer that he or she will leave Canada once the work permit expires.
- The candidate must also be able to furnish proof that he or she has enough funds to support himself or herself during the stay in Canada. If the candidate is accompanied by a family member then he or she should be able to provide proof that he or she has funds to support the family member during the stay in Canada.
- The candidate must not have any criminal offences or convictions against him or her
- The candidate must abide by all the laws of Canada
What is the processing time for Canada work permit visas?
If the candidate has all the proper documents and follows the procedure correctly then it will take about a week’s time for the Canada work permit visa to get processed. Sometimes medical examination requirements or lack of job offer from an authorised employer in Canada and such other factors can result in delay in the processing of the work permit visa. Work permits have limited duration however extensions may be possible in some cases.
Why hire IRA immigration for your Canada work permit visa?
If it is your dream to work in Canada then you must give a serious thought to applying for work permit visa for Canada. In order to get correct guidelines you can always approach our professional, knowledgeable and helpful team of consultants who will give you the appropriate guidance so that you apply in the correct way for your Canada work permit visa. Fix up an appointment with us today!
- We have years of fruitful experience in the field of visas for different countries
- We have experienced and well trained professionals who can guide you with all the formalities involved in applying for the work permit
- We can guide you with all the documents that are required in order to submit the application for Canada work permit visa
- We have helped large number of candidates in successfully procuring the Canada work permit visa