Canada Process for Study Visa is a matter of challenge and extreme concern for student’s dreaming a career in Canada.
Every year, a whole lot of student’s apply for Canada study visa, won’t be wrong if we’ll say student’s all across the world, hence making it much tougher for the possibility of approval for everyone applying for it.
Owing to this situation, many applicants want to know more, or I would rather say everything in detail about the exact Canadian student visa processing time from India before applying for one.
It usually takes 3-4 weeks to process your application for a Canada Student’s Visa.The best time to apply for your SDS Canada Visa is 3 months before the Fall Intake.
If you’re seeking for a career in Canada and want to apply for Canada Student’s visa better you figure out certain factors clearly, ensure you are well occupied with the enough knowledge regarding all the factors which can influence Canada Student Visa processing time in India. In this article, we have brought you an overall idea.
Canada Student’s Visa processing time
As far as Canada Student’s Visa processing time is concerned, the processing time initiates from the day, the Canadian Consulate general/Embassy, or the equivalent authority gets your student’s visa application to Canada. Here we have outlined various points to put under scrutiny and consider:
- Structure and kindof the application you have deposited
- Accomplishment of application with valid information
- Substantial and verified documents have been introduced or not
- Backlog the immigration department is experiencing
- How quick you are to respond to any requests or queries sent by the authority
- Applicants with previous criminal records can expect a delay in the processing time
- Ban or travel restriction implemented during the time of your visa application
- A shift in political power also can influence the visa processing time.
How to sure about the approval of Canada Student’s Visa in detail?
If you’re in a dilemma that how to know that whether you Canada Student’s Visa application has been approved or rejected, then here are the following steps using which you can that:
- Confirm with your Passport: If you have sent your application via post, wait until you receive your passport. On the inside, you will find an ‘Approved’ Stamp.
- Examine Online: Log in to your Express Entry Profile and check if you have received an email ‘Confirmation of Student Visa’.
- Ask your consultant: Since consultants are a bridge between the Embassy and Clients, they have all the first-hand knowledge about the status of your application. They’ll be able to give you a better understanding.
Do Canada accepts Student’s Visa application post COVID-19?
This might be a question to most of the applicants that whether Canada offers study visa application post COVID-19 or not? And if it takes it then how, the procedure is same or have been a bit, or fully, changed? Here it is explained clearly:
Yes, the Canadian government is still accepting student visa applications. However, considering the COVID 19 situation, the complete procedure is anticipated to get slow down. But fortunately, Canadian Government doesn’t seem to be in any mood to let the stones unturned to help student get started their higher education in Canada.
Canada Student’s Visa application
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Canada Student’ visa is you have to score nearly, or at least, 50% from a AICTE or UGC recognized university. Some things to consider are:
- Your graduation has to be completed within the proposed period of time without any gap in between. That is Bachelor’s in technology is a 4 year program in engineering. Being an eligible applicant you should have completed it within the stipulated years, and not have taken more time.
- In case of backlogs, the applicant must not have more than 10 backlogs in his/her graduation period, otherwise he/she won’t be eligible for this.
Student’s visa requirements
In order to apply for Canada Student’s Visa, you need to meet certain application/visa requirements. Those requirements documents have been outline below:
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Valid Passport
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and Degree certificates
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- Study Permit and visa
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- English Proficiency
- In case additional documentation is required, you’ll be notified of that by the recognized authority.
How to Apply for Canada Student Visa?
To those who are seeking for the Canada Student’s Visa application procedure, or to those who are unaware of the Canada Student’s Visa application procedure, here we have brought you a brief overview of the steps, following which you can apply for a Canada Student’s Visa. Let’s have a look on that:
• At first, you have to secure an admission at one of the Canadian Universities, clear the tuition fees and mustget an acceptance letter from the DLI ( acceptance letter is mandatory).
• The next step for Canada Student’s Visa application is eTA( Electronic Travel authorisation). This is absolutely required for all international applicants who want to studyin Canada.
• Lastly, you have to carefully outline and prepare all the important and required documents for application procedure. These could b e:
- Application Procedure
- medical certificates shows you are medically fit.
- Schedule biometric appointment and interview
- GIC ( Guarantee Investment Certificate)
- IELTS score
Note: ( Application fees for Canada Student’s Visa is around CAD 150, and bio-metric is CAD 85)