Express Entry Provincial Nomination
Canada Express Entry Provincial Nomination
Skilled workers who apply for the Federal Skilled worker programme are aware that this is a point-based programme.
It depends on the Express entry system. Candidates who score more points get better ranking. The candidates who have a higher ranking have better chances of getting the invitation to apply for the permanent resident visa. One of the best ways to get more points is by opting for Canada Express Entry Provincial Nomination.
The candidates who manage to get the provincial nomination get additional 600 points. Candidates who get these additional points can be sure that they will get the invitation to apply for the permanent resident visa.
Different ways of applying for the Express Entry Provincial Nominee Programme:
There are 2 ways by which the candidate can apply for this programme.
- The candidate can directly contact the province or the territory. The candidate can then apply for provincial nomination under the express entry stream.
- If the province is willing to nominate the candidate then the candidate can create the express entry profile. If the candidate already has a profile then he can show that he has received the nomination.
- The candidate will get the nomination in the account which has to be accepted electronically.
- The candidate can create the express entry profile
- The candidate can then show in the profile which territories or provinces he is interested.
- There are chances that a province will send notification of interest to the candidate account. The candidate can then approach that province directly.
- The candidate can apply under the express entry programme.
- The candidate will get the nomination offer in the account which the candidate has to accept electronically.
A look at the steps to apply for the Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program:
- First of all, the candidate has to create the express entry profile. It must be noted that the candidates will be accepted in the pool of express entry candidates only if he or she fulfils the requirements of the express entry profile.
- If a territory has agreed to nominate the candidate then the candidate has to show the same in his profile. In the application, there is a nomination and selection section. Here the candidate has to say “yes” if he has received a nomination. From the drop-down menu, the candidate has to select the province that has selected him or her.
- The province that has agreed to nominate the candidate has to confirm their nomination electronically. After submission of profile, the candidate has to approach the province and give them the express entry profile number and the job seeker validation code. This information is used by the province to confirm the nomination of the candidate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Now the candidate will get a message in his account to accept or reject the nomination. The candidates who accept the nomination will get a letter in their account which confirms their nomination. The candidate will be given 600 points. If the candidate rejects the nomination he will not get any points. The candidate will now be eligible for PNP only when some other province nominates the candidate.
- If the candidate has not yet received a nomination then the candidate can approach a province directly. If the candidate fulfils all the requirements of that province then the candidate can submit the application for one of the express entry stream of that province.
- The candidate needs to update the express entry profile to show that he is interested in the province. The candidate has to provide the express entry profile number and job seeker validation code to the province.
- If the province accepts the nomination they will send a letter to the candidate for the same. The candidate has to accept the nomination and he will be awarded 600 points.
- Sometimes provinces may approach the candidates from the express entry pool directly. If the candidate is interested in that province then they can connect with the province directly to discuss the details. If the candidate fulfils the requirements of that province then the province will offer a nomination to the candidate. If the candidate accepts the nomination then he will be given 600 points.
Received provincial nomination? Then this is what you must do!
Once the candidate gets the provincial nomination he will get additional 600 points. This will give a boost to the candidate’s ranking. The additional 600 points can help the candidate get the invitation to apply for the PR visa. Once the candidate gets the invitation to apply he will have to submit the application for the visa along with the supporting documents. It must be noted that the candidate has 60 days to submit the application.
If you want the complete details about the provincial nomination programme then you must contact our IRA immigration experts. We are a reputed visa and immigration agency. We have years of experience in visa and immigration industry. We have dedicated team of experts who can provide the correct guidance.
You can get in touch with our experts and discuss your goals in detail. Our experts will provide you with all the help that you need for Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program. Call us or come and meet us directly for more details.