Canada Provincial Nominee Programs for Skilled Workers
Canada is keen on getting more skilled workers from foreign countries to migrate and work in Canada. They have therefore come up with a number of visa categories and programs so that more skilled workers can migrate to Canada. Each province of Canada has Canada Provincial Nominee Programs. These Canada PNP programs are specifically designed to get the right type of skilled workers in the province.
As an insight into the Canada PNP program:
- Every province has its own Canada PNP The only exception in this case is Quebec.
- The provincial nominee program for a region is designed after taking into consideration the requirements of that province.
- Each province will focus on those occupations or will opt for those individuals who have the education and skills that are needed for that province.
- Every province will have its own labor market requirements. They will need people for the progress of the economy of that province.
- These Canada PNP programs focus on the specific skills of students, skilled professionals, and business professionals.
The different Canada Provincial Nominee Programs:
The list of the different Canada PNP programs is as follows:
It must be noted that each of these Canada Provincial Nominee Programs have their own specific requirements which need to fulfilled. Depending upon which province the candidate wants to settle down, they need to follow the Canada PNP program of that province.
Canada Express entry and Canada PNP program:
When a candidate creates an Express entry profile he has the option to select those provinces where he would like to work and settle down. This is a better option rather than waiting for a particular province to approach you. The most important thing that the candidate must do here is that he must take into account his education, work experience and skills. He must match these with the requirements of each province. He must select those provinces with whose requirements his knowledge and skills match closely. This will increase the chances of the candidate to get a nomination from that particular province.
Getting a nomination under the Canada PNP program can be a big advantage to the skilled worker. It will give a boost to his points. This will obviously help him get better rankings in the pool. This in turn will increase his chances of getting an invitation to apply for the permanent resident visa.
Methods to apply for the Canada Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program nomination:
- The candidate can directly approach the province and can apply under the province Express entry provincial nominee program. If the candidate gets a nomination, then he can apply under the Express Entry stream of that province.
- The second method involves the creation of the express entry profile. The provinces which find the profile suitable will approach the candidate and then the candidate can apply under their express entry program.
For precise information get in touch with IRA immigration:
It can be rather confusing to understand which Canada PNP is best suited for you. Every province will have its specific requirements. In order to avoid any confusion and problems it is better that you take the correct information from our experts at IRA immigration. We shall provide you with the correct information and all the required guidance.