Canada dependent visa
Important details about Canada dependent visa
The Canadian government wants a greater number of skilled foreigners to settle down in Canada.
Canada Regulations for Dependent – Canada dependent visa
The main intention is to have a greater number of immigrants who can contribute to the economic development of Canada. At the same time, the Canadian authorities understand the importance of having your family with you. This is the reason that they have a canada dependent visa.
This visa will allow Canadian Permanent residents and citizens who are above the age of 18 years to sponsor their spouse, conjugal partners, parents, grandparents and dependent children. The sponsor only needs to give proof of funds to prove that he or she can easily support his dependent family.
Here are some of the important requirements of Canada dependent visa:
- Dependent children who are less than 22 years of age are eligible for this visa.
- The dependent child must not have a spouse or partner
- It is important to prove that the child is financially dependent on the person who is sponsoring the child
- Physically and mentally challenged children will also fall under the category of dependent children
- The relationship with the person who is sponsoring the person will have to be proved
- Besides, the medical examination of the dependents is a must. The dependent children will also have to give a character certificate. If one is found to have criminal records then they will not be granted the visa.
How a person with Canada dependent visa can apply for the PR visa?
- The person who has sponsored the dependent visa will have to first apply for the sponsorship of the dependents.
- The approval from the IRCC is required for this. Once the approval is obtained from the authorities then the person who has the dependent visa can apply for the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa.
The need to take help from experts about Canada Regulations for dependent:
Several different aspects have to cover while applying for the dependent visa. There are several documents that one will have to submit. The authorities will check all the details closely and only if they are convinced then they will accept the application.
However, for a person who has never applied for this type of visa, it can be a tedious task. To avoid any confusion, it is better to take advice from experts. You need to get in touch with an expert visa and immigration consultant who can provide all the details that you need.
IRA immigration can provide the best assistance:
One of the best immigration consultants is IRA immigration. We have been providing visa and immigration services for the past many years. We have proven expertise in this field. We have a dedicated team of visa and immigration experts for Canada immigration. We have successfully helped several applicants to apply for the different Canada immigration programmes including the dependent visa.
Here is how we can assist you!
- When you approach us for applying for the dependent visa the first thing that we will do is check if you are eligible for this category.
- Our experts will check if you are a dependent who can apply for the sponsorship.
- If you are eligible then our experts will give you complete details about the different documents that you have to submit. We will assist you in understanding the procedure to apply for the different documents.
- You will have to submit documents like papers that show your relationship with the sponsor, medical certificate, police verification certificate, and any other paper that is mandatory to apply for this visa.
- Once you have all the documents then our experts will assist you in applying for the visa. They will also tell you how you later apply for the permanent residence visa.
So, here is what you have to do!
- First of all, connect with our visa and immigration experts and tell them about your objective.
- Our experts will then help you understand which visa category you need to select
- They will also tell you about the procedure that needs to be followed.
- Make sure that you listen to their advice. They will provide the best assistance
- Apply for the visa and complete all the online and offline procedures.
Why only IRA immigration?
We are considered as one of the most competent visas and immigration experts in India. We always give an honest opinion to the clients. Our only objective is to make sure that the customer gets all the assistance that he needs.
We have our main office at Janakpuri and we have our branch office in Nehru Nagar. We have Canadian visa expert teams at both these places and we offer all types of visa and immigration services at both these places. So you can visit any of the offices for a Canada visa.
This visa is a boon for all those families who have their loved ones settled down in Canada. This is one of the best and easiest ways using which one can bring their families to Canada. Once you have your near and dear ones with you then there is nothing to worry about. However, this will be possible only if you complete the formalities associated with the dependent visa.
However, make sure that you complete all the formalities correctly. For all the information that you need about Canada dependent visa, all that you have to do is get in touch with us at IRA immigration. We will provide step by step assistance. Our Canada Visa consultants will help you select the visa category and will help you complete all the formalities. Therefore, if you have your partner or parents who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents then all that you need to do is apply for this dependent visa. Later you can apply for the PR visa. This is one of the best opportunities for you and your family to settle down in Canada, which is one of the safest countries to settle down with your family. The crime rate is low and you can be rest assured that your partner, parents, and children are living in a safe country.