Details about the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Programme
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program has been designed for foreigners who are willing to settle down in the Alberta province permanently. The immigrants must be able to contribute towards the economic development of this province. Enquiry Now
A look at the different categories of the programme:
- Alberta opportunity stream is for those individuals who are working in the Alberta province. They must be engaged in an occupation that is in demand in the province. The AINP Selection criteria include education, language proficiency, work experience, income etc.
- Alberta express entry stream allows the officials to select candidates from the express entry pool. The candidates who get the nomination will get 600 additional points. The eligibility criteria include active express entry profile in the Federal express entry pool, minimum CRS score of 300 points, working in an occupation that is in demand in Alberta, expression of interest by the candidate to settle down in the province.
- Self-employed famer stream is for individuals who have experience in farming. They also need to have funds to buy and develop farm in Alberta province. As for the AINP Selection criteria for this stream are concerned the candidate needs to prove that he has the skills that are required in agriculture. The candidate needs to have enough funds and must prove that he has the ability to develop a farming business in Alberta.
The Alberta express entry stream is one of the most sought after streams. A large number of applicants apply through this stream. It must be noted that there are some streams that have been discontinued by the Alberta officials. These are strategic recruitment stream and employer-driven stream.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Alberta PNP Program:
- The candidate needs to have a full-time permanent job offer from an employer in the Alberta province.
- The candidate needs to have the required work experience
- The candidate needs to have the required score in language proficiency tests like IELTS
- The candidate must possess skill sets as per NOC 0, A and B
- The Labour Market Impact Assessment letter is a must
- The candidate must be willing to settle down in Alberta.
- The candidate must fulfil any other mandatory requirements of the programme.
List of documents that the candidate needs to submit for the Alberta PNP Program:
- AINP 005 form. This is the employer-driven application for a skilled occupation. This has to be filled by the employer and the candidate.
- AINP 003 form. This is employer-driven application for nomination. This has to be filled by the candidate.
- The CIC forms and CIC work permit
- Degrees, Diploma and any other education certificate
- Civil identity proof on which the age, name and date of birth of the applicant is mentioned
- Language proficiency test results and reference letters that are related to work
It must be noted that the Alberta authorities may ask for any other document other than the ones mentioned in the list.
The processing time for the Alberta PNP:
The processing time may vary for different applications. It will depend on a number of factors. More the number of applications at a given point more will be the processing time. Normally it will take around 7 to 8 months for the completion of the process. But this again may vary. The candidate needs to wait with patience.
Here is how to apply for the programme:
The first thing that you need to do is select the stream for which you are eligible. Next, the candidate must collect all the documents that are required for the chosen stream. Once the candidate has all the documents he needs to complete all the formalities and apply for the programme.
But the entire process is very confusing. It may be a tough task for a person to complete all the formalities properly. If the candidate makes any mistakes then his application can get rejected. Also if the candidate does not submit all the required documents and does not complete all the formalities even then the application can get rejected.
Then what is the way out?
In order to avoid all these problems, it is better to route your application through a good immigration consultant like us. IRA immigration is one of the most reputed companies in this industry. We have successfully helped several aspirants to apply for Canada visa. We have one of the most brilliant team of immigration experts for Canada immigration. Our team is well versed with all the formalities and will provide the best guidance.
Here is how we can assist you:
- When you approach us our experts will go through your profile.
- They will then check for which stream you are eligible.
- They will tell you the details about the eligibility criteria of that stream.
- They will help you apply for the visa and will assist you in the completion of all the formalities.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is one of the best pathways for individuals who want to settle down in the Alberta Province of Canada. But there are several formalities that need to be completed by the candidates. For complete details and assistance, you can contact our experts. You can give us a call and make an appointment or you may visit us directly. We will be glad to assist you in the best possible way.