Australia Work Permit Visa
The number of foreigners who aspire to work in Australia is growing by the day. This is mainly because of the strong economy of the country and some of the best opportunities that the country offers to skilled migrants. One of the ways that one can work in Australia is by obtaining the Australia work permit visa
Understanding the basic requirements for Australia work permit visa
The occupation that you are engaged in has to be listed in “Skilled Occupation List” that is the SQL.
- The applicant must have relevant experience in the occupation that he or she wants to apply
- The skills of the applicant have to be assessed and approved by assessment authority in Australia.
- Medical and moral certificate of the applicant is mandatory
- IELTS Score is a must in order to prove the proficiency in English by the applicant
- Must fulfil any other requirements specified in the visa category that one is applying for.
Which are the two Australia work permit visas?
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- The Skilled-Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
Both these visas are issued by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection of Australia and they allow the person to work in Australia for a limited period.
Australia Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457):
This type of Australia work permit visa allows the skilled worker to work in Australia for a period of 4 years. The skilled worker will need to be sponsored by an Australian employer.
- Create an ImmiAccount online
- Submit your application along with the Transaction Reference Number or TRS. This has to be as per the application given by the employer.
- The applicant needs to get nominated in one of the occupations mentioned in SQL and he needs to prove his skills in that occupation
- Proficiency in English language needs to be proved by the applicant
- Sponsorship from a recognised Australian employer is a must
- Licensing and registration requisites need to be completed
The Skilled-Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489):
This visa is mainly for the skilled workers and their families. With this visa they can leave work and even study in Australia for 4 years. For people below 50 years of age and who are sponsored by a relative staying in Australia or are nominated by territory or State government agency need to opt for the Invited Pathway Stream to apply for this visa.
- Applicant has to submit Expression of Interest of EOI
- The applicant has to mention the occupation for which he is applying
- Invitation from territory or State government agency in Australia
- Other documents like medical certificate and character certificate and any other document will have to be furnished as and when required by the visa issuing authorities.
IRA immigration for all types of Australia work permit visas:
Applying for any type of visa is always going to involve plenty of formalities. Even in this case there are a number of things that need to be considered by the applicant. One of the easiest ways of applying for the Australia work permit visa is through IRA immigration. We can assist you in the following ways:
- We can provide you with the correct SQL list from which you can select the right occupation
- We can assist you in selecting the right visa category
- We can give you complete list of all the documents that are needed to apply for the visa
- We can help you procure or guide you in procuring the different documents that need to be submitted along with the visa application
- We can provide proper guidelines so that the chances of rejection of your application are minimised
- We provide complete assistance in all the offline and online activities involved in applying for the visa.
All those aspirants who want to work in Australia should immediately book an appointment with our Australia work permit visa experts. They will analyse your profile and will provide assistance accordingly. They will provide complete guidance in opening of the ImmiAccount, selection of occupation, completion of an application form and all documentation. With a vast experience and a dedicated and knowledgeable team, we at IRA immigration are your best option for all types of immigration and visa formalities.
Canada Tourist Visa
Canada Express Entry
CRS Points Calculator
Canada FSW Program
Canada PNP Program
Canada Super Visa
Canada Express Entry Occupation List
Canada FSW Selection Criteria
IELTS band score
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
SINP In-Demand Occupation List
Canada Student Visa Process