- Australia Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189
- Australia Skilled Nominated Visa subclass 190
- Australia Partner Visa subclass 309/100
- Australia Skilled Regional Provisional Visa subclass 489
- Australia Point Calculator
Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100)
This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to travel to and live in Australia. You can apply for this visa if you are married to an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident or a new Zealand citizen.
You can include the following types of family members in your application:
- Live in Australia
- work in Australia
- study in Australia
- travel in and out of Australia as often as you want
Please book an appointment with our immigration experts if you need assistance with your Skilled Independent visa application.