Canada has some really good visa categories which helps skilled workers to migrate to Canada. Some of the categories are based on the Canada express entry points calculator. This points calculator basically helps in selecting the right candidates for the PR visa. This points calculator is based on a number of different factors. The candidate has no control on certain factors like age. But there are some factors like education, language skills etc where the candidate must try to score more points.
The different factors on which the Canada express entry points calculator is based:
The Canada express entry points calculator is based on the following factors:
- Language skills
- Work experience
A detailed account about each of the factors of Canada express entry points calculator:
- In this factor of Canada express entry points calculator applicant can score 12 points
- Age has to be more than 18 years but less than 47 years
- Applicants less than 18 years of age or more than 47 years of age will not get any points. But they can still apply for the visa as they can try to score more points in other criteria.
- Between 18 to 35 years the candidate can score 12 points
- Language skills:
There are two official languages of Canada. They are English and French.
- In order to work in Canada the candidate has to have proficiency in either of the two languages or in both the languages.
- In the Canada express entry points calculator a candidate can score up to 28 points in language proficiency.
- The candidate who is proficient in one of the languages can score maximum 24 points
- If the candidate is proficient in the second language as well then he can get 4 extra points
- Educational qualifications:
- In this criteria of Canada express entry points calculator the candidate can score up to 25 points
- Those with doctorate degree can get the maximum points
- Those who have degree from foreign university need to get the Educational Credential Assessment report.
- Work Experience:
- In this factor of Canada express entry points calculator the candidate can get up to 15 points
- In order to score points in this factor the candidate needs to have minimum experience of one year.
- More the experience better the point scored. But the experience has to be in the selected occupation.
In this Canada express entry points calculator factor the candidate can score up to 10 points. The candidate needs to have proper offer letter for scoring points.
In this Canada express entry points calculator factor the candidate can get up to 10 points. But the candidate needs to fulfil the requirements of this factor for scoring the points.
To get the exact details about the Canada express entry points calculator you must contact IRA immigration. They will provide the precise details for the same.