What is 0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada?
0124 NOC Code – Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada – Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers. This job description applies to all managers of advertising, marketing, and public relations (NOC 0124).
Description About 0124 NOC Code – Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
Advertising, marketing, public relations, and e-business managers plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the activities of commercial, industrial, and e-business advertising, marketing, and public relations establishments and departments. Commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, advertising, marketing, and public relations firms or consulting firms employ them.
Employment requirements for 0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
Advertising and public relations managers (0124 NOC Code) : A bachelor’s degree or a college diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, or journalism, or a related field, as well as several years of experience as an advertising, public relations, or communications officer, or in a related occupation, are required.
Marketing managers (0124 NOC Code): A university degree or college diploma in business administration or a related field, with a specialization in sales or marketing, is required, as well as several years of experience as a sales, marketing, or public relations representative or in a related occupation.
E-business managers(0124 NOC Code): A university degree or college diploma in a field related to electronic commerce, Web site content development, or Internet and mobile services is usually required, as is experience in Web site design, interactive media development, data administration, information systems analysis, or experience related to Web site content.
List of Job Titles for 0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada– Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Advertising Administrator
- Advertising Agency Manager
- Advertising Director
- Advertising Manager
- Agency Marketing Department Manager
- Business Manager – Sales And Advertising
- Campaign Manager
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Circulation Manager
- Commercial Network Development Manager
- Communications Director
- Communications Director – Sales And Marketing
- Communications Manager
- Communications Manager – Public Relations
- Corporate Affairs Manager
- Correspondence And Public Inquiries Manager
- E-business Manager
- E-commerce Manager
- Election Campaign Manager
- Electronic Business (E-business) Manager
- Electronic Commerce (E-commerce) Manager
- External Relations Director
- Fundraising Campaign Manager
- Graphic Design Firm Manager
- Information And Communications Manager
- Information Service Manager
- Internet Communications Manager
- Internet Site Manager
- Manager – Marketing Services
- Market Development Manager
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Media Advertising Manager
- Media Relations Director
- Media Relations Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- Promotions Manager
- Public Affairs Director
- Public Information Director
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Publicity Administrator
- Publicity Director
- Publicity Manager
- Regional Communications Director
- Sales Agency Marketing Division Director
- Sales And Advertising Manager
- Sales And Marketing Director
- Sales And Marketing Manager
- Sales And Publicity Manager
- Sales Director – Computer Marketing Development
- Sales Promotion Manager
- Web Communications Manager
- Web Marketing Manager
Job duties for 0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada– Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
This group is responsible for some or all of the following tasks:
Plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of companies and departments that create and implement advertising campaigns to increase product and service sales.
Establish product and service distribution networks, conduct market research studies and analyse their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate establishment marketing strategies.
Public relations managers
Establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programmes, publicise activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organisations should be directed and evaluated.
Plan, direct, control, and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet, Intranet, and mobile applications used to manage an organization’s online presence, such as public relations, communications, commercial activities, and social media management.
What is the difference between 0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada and 1123?
Choose 0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada if you are a manager. If you are a skilled professional (but not a manager), choose 1123.
IRA immigration-One of the trusted names in the visa and immigration industry:
When looking for the best and easiest province for Canada PR, many factors must be considered. If you are unsure about how to apply for 0124 NOC Code Demand in Canada, it is always best to seek advice from the Best Visa and Immigration Company. IRA Immigration is a reputable visa and immigration company that can assist you in the best way possible.