Do you think you cannot make it to Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Programme? Well in that case it does not mean that you can never get the Canada PR visa. It is just that you need to explore the other options that are available to you. For this, you must check with the Canada PNP Consultants who will give you all the details about the Provincial Nominee Programme.
So, What is this Provincial Nominee Programme?
- Every province in Canada has its own Provincial Nominee Programme. This is based on the labour market requirement of that province.
- The candidate needs to check if he has the skills to fulfil the labour market requirements of the province and then he can apply for the provincial nomination.
- If the authorities of the province feel that the candidate can help in the economic growth of the province then they will grant the provincial nomination to the candidate.
- Once the candidate gets the provincial nomination then he has to apply for the Canada PR visa.
Here is how to express entry candidates can take the advantage of the Provincial Nominee Programme:
- The express entry candidates must check the details of the Express Entry Provincial Nominee Program. If the express entry candidate is willing to settle down in a particular province then he can apply for the provincial nomination of that province.
- If the authorities of the province find the candidate suitable then they will grant the provincial nomination to the candidate.
- The express entry candidate who gets the provincial nomination will get additional 600 points.
- These additional points will almost ensure the selection of the candidate in the express entry draw.
- Once the candidate gets selected in the express entry draw he will be sent the Invitation To Apply for the Canada PR visa.
- Once the candidate gets the ITA then he has to submit his Canada PR application along with all the relevant documents.
Not sure how to proceed with the PNP programme? Here is what you can do!
Some of you may not be very sure on how to proceed with the PNP programme. Nevertheless, there is nothing to worry if you take guidance from the best Canada PR visa experts. All that you have to do is share your profile with the experts. They will review your profile and will tell you whether you are eligible for the PNP programme.
If you are eligible then the expert will explain the process and the documents that have to submitted along with the application form.
Choosing the best PNP experts is very important:
These days there are many visa and immigration companies that claim to be the best. However, you need to ensure that you choose only the best company that has a good track record. You need to choose a company that has a very high success rate.
The best company will review your profile and will always provide honest advice. The best companies have a dedicated team of experts for Canada immigration who are well-versed with all the formalities associated with the different Canada PR visas.
Overall, we can say that Provincial Nominee Programme is one of the best options for candidates who want to move to Canada but have not scored enough points in the express entry system. Every province has its specific requirements and one needs to check the details properly and then apply for the Canada PR visa.
As for assistance and guidance is concerned you can depend on the best Canada PNP Consultants who will provide the best assistance.