For skilled foreigners who want to move to Canada at the earliest point based express entry system is one of the best options. If you are choosing this option then you must have clarity about the CRS Points Calculator.
All that you must know about the CRS Points Calculator:
- The skilled foreigners will have to first create their express entry profile. Only those candidates who have a minimum score of 67 points can create their express entry profile.
- The express entry profile has to be created online and the candidate has to give complete information about his education, work experience, etc.
- The profile of the candidate will be given points based on different aspects like education, age, work experience, English and/or French language proficiency test scores, etc.
- Based on the number of points that the candidate has scored the profile of the candidate will be given a ranking.
- Those candidates who have a higher CRS score will get a higher ranking and the candidates with a higher ranking will have better chances of getting selected in the express entry draw.
- The express entry draw is held at regular intervals and those candidates who are selected in this draw are sent Invitation to Apply for the Canada PR visa.
- Once the candidate receives the ITA he has to submit his completed PR visa application along with all the documents at the earliest.
Here is how the candidate can score some additional points:
The candidate can score additional points in the case of the Canada Express Entry CRS Points Calculator.
- If the express entry candidate applies for the provincial nomination of a province and if he gets the provincial nomination then he will get additional 600 points which will almost ensure his selection in the express entry draw. The express entry candidate has to be willing to settle down in that province.
- If the candidate has a sibling who is a PR or a citizen of Canada then also the candidate can score additional points.
- If the candidate has proficiency in English and/or French language then also the candidate will be awarded some additional points.
It is better to take guidance when applying for the express entry system:
There are many different aspects of the express entry system, which the candidate can find very confusing. Therefore, it is better to seek professional advice. Approach a reliable visa and Immigration Company that helps you understand the process and will help you to apply for the express entry system.
If you choose IRA immigration as your visa and immigration company then you are in safe hands. This is one of the best visa and immigration companies, which have a high success rate, and they are known to provide the best services. They have a dedicated team of experts for Canadian immigration and these experts are well-versed with the visa and immigration formalities of Canada. The experts of IRA immigration will check the candidate’s profile and will check if the candidate’s score on the CRS Points Calculator. Based on these details the experts of IRA immigration will help the candidate complete all the formalities in the best possible way. So connect with IRA immigration and give them complete details about your profile. The experts will ensure that you get the best guidance.