Are you keen to apply for the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Programme? Then the SINP In-Demand Occupation List is one of the most important aspects that you cannot ignore. Here is some vital information about the Saskatchewan Occupation In-Demand.
Important details about the SINP In-Demand Occupation List:
- The International Skilled Worker is a stream of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). One of the important categories of the International Skilled Worker is Saskatchewan Occupation In-Demand.
- The candidates need to have experience in one of the occupations that are listed in the SINP In-Demand Occupation List The candidate needs to also score high points in the SINP Points Assessment Grid.
- The candidate who fulfils these criteria will have to submit an expression of interest so that he can be considered for this category
- If the candidate is eligible, then he will get the provincial nomination and then he can apply for the PR visa for Canada.
Take a look at the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Programme requirements:
- The language proficiency requirement is CLB4 and as for the education the candidate needs to have a qualification that is equivalent at least to a Canadian one-year post-secondary diploma
- As for the work experience 1 year at NOC level A, B, or 0 is required
- The candidate does not require any job offer or connection to the province or an express entry profile to be eligible for this programme
Here is why you need to take assistance from the best visa and Immigration Company:
The occupation of the applicant is very crucial here and it has to be listed in the latest In-Demand Occupation List. Now it is difficult for the candidate to know these details. Therefore, it is better to take assistance from PR Visa experts.
The best thing to do is to get in touch with one of the leading visa and Immigration Company, which can provide all the assistance that the applicant needs to apply for this nominee programme.
But here you must choose a company that has updated information about the occupations that are considered and all the other details. You need to keep in mind that rules and regulations are changed by the authorities as per the labour market requirements of Saskatchewan. Therefore, the visa company needs to be aware of these details.
In Delhi, IRA immigration is one of the leading visa and immigration companies that has been providing the best services for the past many years.
Here is how IRA immigration will assist with the SINP programme:
When you approach IRA immigration, they will first check your profile. They will check if you meet the labour market requirements of Saskatchewan and if you are engaged in the occupation that is listed in the SINP occupation list. If you fulfil all the requirements then they will explain the procedure and will also help you complete the same. To get all the details about the latest SINP In-Demand Occupation List, eligibility criteria, and application process get in touch with IRA immigration. This company is known for its superior services and has a proven track record.