If you are a skilled worker who has Canada immigration on his mind then we are sure you know which visa category you need to choose. Yes, you are right. You have to choose the Federal Skilled Worker Programme, which is based on the express entry system. If you are keen to know about the Canada express entry process and the Canada Express Entry Process Time Period then just read on!
First, let us talk about the process of the express entry system:
- The aspirant will first have to create his express entry profile. This can be done free of cost.
- The express entry profile will be given points based on different aspects. These aspects will include the age of the applicant, his language proficiency test score, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- In the Canada Express Entry Process, one of the important things that you have to keep in mind is that you need to score as many points as possible. This is because your profile will be ranked based on the number of points. More the number of points better will be your ranking and better will be your chances of selection.
- Now there are some aspects like age on which the candidate will have no control. But in the case of aspects like English/ French language proficiency scores, educational qualification, work experience, etc the candidate can try and score more points.
- The candidates are selected from the express entry draw. The Canadian Government holds these draws at regular intervals. The candidates with a higher ranking are selected.
- The selected candidates will be sent an invitation to apply for the Canada PR visa.
- The candidates who receive the invitation to apply for the visa will then have to submit their PR visa application form along with all the documents within the turnaround time.
Now we will speak about the time required to complete the express entry process:
It must be noted that the time required to process the application by the Canadian visa authorities and to send the PR visa to the skilled worker can be around 5 to 6 months. This does not include the time that is needed to create the express entry profile or the time taken to receive the invitation to apply etc.
It must also be noted here that the time mentioned is approximate. The time period may vary from application to application. It must be noted that if there are any mistakes in the application or if any documents etc are missing or there is any other issue in the application then there will be a delay in processing the application. At times, the discrepancies can also lead to rejection of the application of the candidate. To avoid such a situation, you should seek advice and assistance from one of the best visa and immigration consultant. The visa company will give you complete information about the Canada express entry process, Canada Express Entry Process Time Period, etc. Just make sure that you choose only one of the best visa companies for the same.