Important Features Of Canada Working Holiday Visa
You can facilely exploit the work and travel opportunities in Canada by acquiring a Canada working holiday Visa. A candidate has to fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for this visa.
- Have a valid passport of a country which has a bilateral agreement with Canada. There are 30 such countries.
- The validity of the work permit cannot exceed the validity of the visa. During the period of stay in Canada, the visa needs to be valid.
- Have a set limit of the finance to cover up the initial expenses of stay in Canada.
- The applicant needs to take a Medical examination and prove his physical and mental health.
- The applicants cannot be accompanied by his dependents.
- The age limit for this visa varies for different countries, generally it is 18 years to 30 or 35.
- The applicant should not have any crime history that will prohibit them from being admissible to Canada.
Choose from the following options for your Canada Experience
- Working Holiday: It allows its holders to work temporarily while on a vacation in Canada.
- Young Professionals: This visa allows to gain Canadian work experience.
- International Co-op Internship: The students can take benefit from gaining work experience in their respected fields as a part of their curriculum.
Apply for Canada Working holiday Visa with us!
If you are looking for a brisk and hassle-free way of acquiring a Canada Working Class holiday visa then we are here to help you. Reach us at the earliest possible and file your application. Our team of professionals will get in touch with you with their expert advice and recommendations as soon as possible.