Australian visa Subclass 491
Australian visa Subclass 491
Australia is one country where you will love staying for extended periods. If you have such plans and want to extend your stay in Australia for 5 years then you must take into consideration 491 visa Australia. This is a new Subclass that has been introduced by Australia.
Some important details about Subclass 491:
- This is a provisional visa which can be used by people who plan to work in specific regional areas of Australia.
- The visa holder and their families can stay, study and work in the designated regional areas of Australia for 5 years.
- This provisional visa is valid for 5 years. If the candidate wants to apply for Australia PR Visa then they can apply for the same after 3 years. The candidate can apply for the Subclass 191. The candidate must fulfil all the requirements of this subclass 191
The designated regional areas of Australia:
The designated regional areas of Australia for this subclass 491 are:
- Gold Coast
It must be noted that Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are not included in the designated regional areas of Australia.
- The visa holder can stay, work and study in the designated regional area of Australia for 5 years
- When the visa is valid the visa holder can travel to and from Australia as many times as he wants to
- The candidate has to get the minimum required points in the pints grid.
- The candidate has to be engaged in an occupation that has been listed in the Skilled Occupation List
- The candidate has to get his skills assessment done from an authorised agency
- The candidate has to be nominated by a state or territory or a government agency or he must be sponsored by an eligible relative who is staying in Australia.
- The candidate has to be under 45 years of age to apply for this visa.
- The candidate will have to submit a medical certificate to prove that he is in the best of health.
- The candidate will have to submit the police verification or character certificate to prove that he is of a good character.
- The candidate must not have a record of previous Australian visa rejection or cancellation
- The applicant has to be competent in English. The language test scores are mandatory for this visa.
- First of all, the applicant has to submit Express of Interest in SkillSelect to show that the candidate is interested in applying for this visa category.
- This is a point-based visa. The applicant has to have a minimum of 65 points to be eligible for this visa.
- Only if the candidate scores enough points only then there is a possibility that territory or a Government agency will invite the candidate to apply for the visa
- If the candidate has an eligible relative who will sponsor the candidate then the same has to be mentioned in the application
- It is of utmost importance that the applicant checks if his occupation is listed in the Skilled Occupation List.
- If the candidate meets all the eligibility criteria then he can submit his Expression of Interest or EOI in the SkillSelect. The EOI can be submitted free of cost. The candidate has to select the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) Invited pathway. The candidate will receive an email confirmation that the EOI has been submitted successfully.
- After submission of the EOI, the Australian visa authorities will check the application. If the candidate is eligible then there are chances that he will get the invitation to apply for the visa. The State and Territory Government agencies may nominate the candidate and the candidate will get the invitation to apply for the visa.
- The candidate can then apply for the visa. But he can stay, work and study only in the designated regions.
- When the candidate applies for the visa, he has to make sure that he submits the correctly and filled application along with all the relevant documents. The candidate must furnish only the correct information in the application. If he gives any wrong information then his visa application can get rejected.
- The documents that have to be submit include identity documents, relationship documents, charter documents, English language competency documents, partner documents, documents of dependants who are above the age of 18 and below the age of 18 years, skills assessment documents, medical and legal documents, EOI documents, Sponsor documents and nomination documents.
- If the candidate is granted the visa by the visa authorities then he will be given the visa grant number, the date of the start of visa and any applicable visa conditions.
It must be noted that there is no specific processing time of this visa and it may vary from application to application.
Some of the Subclass 491 visa holders may want to know if they can apply for other visas It must be noted that the Subclass 491 visa holder can apply for other visas that are a part of the General Skilled Migration program.
Yes, the subclass 491 visa holders can apply for the Permanent resident visa subclass 191. But he needs to complete certain specific requirements. These are as follows:
- While holding the Subclass 491 visa the visa holder must have stayed, worked or studied in the designated regional area of Australia for 3 years
- The subclass 491 visa holder needs to have a salary of $53,900 for 3 years
If you are keen to explore this visa category option then you have to first check all the details of the requirements and check if you fulfill all these requirements. Then check the procedure and submit EOI in SkillSelect.
You may not understand all the details of the procedure for the Subclass 491 on your own. There is nothing to worry about the same. You can get all the details from a reliable visa and immigration company that has proven expertise in an Australian visa.
We at IRA immigration have been providing the best visa and immigration services for the past many years. We have a dedicated team of visa and immigration experts for Australian visas. These experts have complete knowledge about the different Australian visa categories including the new visa categories like Subclass 491.
When you approach our experts for assistance, they will first check your profile. They will check if you fulfill all the requirements of the Subclass 491. In case you do not fulfill all the prerequisites of this visa then they will give their honest opinion about the same and will tell the candidate how he can improve his chances of selection in the future.
If the candidate is eligible to apply for the Subclass 491 then the visa experts will guide the candidate to apply for the Expression of Interest. If the candidate is nominated by the territory or Government body and receives the invitation to apply for the visa then our experts will provide the assistance that the candidate needs. That is our experts will help the candidate complete all the formalities and apply for the visa.
We have successfully helped many candidates to apply for the different Australian visa categories. Our experts have a customer-centric attitude and provide all the assistance that the candidate needs for submission of the visa application.
If you want any more details about 491 visa Australia then you must get in touch with our Australian visa experts at the earliest. We have our corporate office at Janakpuri in Delhi and we have our branch office at Nehru Place in Delhi. We offer all types of visa and immigration services at both these places. We have a very high success rate and we have assisted a large number of clients from the past many years. Our experts will be more than happy to assist you. You can call and speak to our Australia Immigration consultants. You may also walk-in at any of our offices and discuss your exact requirements with our experts. They will provide the best solution for all your visa and immigration queries. Call us now at: +91 8285552527.